- You can delete your account from a web browser not from an app.
- Once your account is deleted permanently all your video, image, and other information is deleted permanently even your username.
- Instead of regretting your step in future, you can deactivate your account which will help you to hide from others.
Instagram might be one of the most popular social junctions among humans of each age group. Instagram is all about followers and to get more followers you have to document all your life moments in a perfect fantasy way which brings lots of pressure as every time you have to post something new something more creative.
If you have decided not to become a pressure cooker and want to enjoy each moment of your life instead of framing it, you can follow the instructions below provided step by step.
Once your account is permanently deleted, it can’t be undone. Everything will be gone, photos, video, all your follower’s lovely comments and blessings, likes, even your username, you won’t be able to use your username in future if you want to. So don’t forget to download all your data before deleting it. To download the copy data :
1. Go to your Instagram profile either from the app or web browser and select ‘Settings‘ (gear icon).
2. Click on the ‘Security tab and click ‘Download Data’.
3. Enter the email address where you would like to receive a link to your Instagram data, click on ‘Request Data’ followed by your password.
4. Within 48 hours you should receive an email with a link to your data, titled ‘Your Instagram Data’ Click ‘Download Data’.
Here’s how to delete your account permanently
- Just type ‘Delete Your Account’on your desktop or mobile web browser.
- Go to the link ‘Delete Your Account/Instagram Help Centre’.You will get a page open asking ‘How to delete my Instagram Account’. Click on it.
- You will see a link to ‘Delete Your Account for it and if you are not logged in it will ask you to log in.
- Once you get to log in its will take you to the page where it will ask reason to delete your account.
- Select the option,re-entre your password and then delete.
And you are free. It will take 30 days to delete your information permanently from Instagram.
Wait! Are you feeling uneasy while deleting your account permanently and you don’t want to curse yourself in future because you will miss your Instagram family but you still want to take a break? Here is the answer, you can Temporarily Delete your account. All you need is to do
- Follow the above step till log in
- Once you logged in. Deleted your account page will open.o2
- You will see a ‘Temporarily Disable’ option on your right-hand side in every first line. Click on it.
- Follow the same process, enter the reason, re-enter your password then go to Temporarily Disable Account.